Saturday, May 16, 2020

Despite the long-awaited replacement nosepiece for my CPAP I could not get rid of the rushing air sound, and after 30 minutes gave up.  Obviously I will need to play around with it today and see if I can figure out the issue.



After my 2:00 'run' I took meds and seemed to sleep in, when I was surprised to find Tom's truck in the driveway.  Obviously he'd driven home sometime during the night, but if Brownie had a vocal greeting for him I never heard it.  



Turns out after spending the day in San Diego looking at stones with Robert and Orassa (sp?) he'd left shortly after dinner and arrived home around 1:00 am - which means he was actually already home when I'd gotten up during the night.



Nothing exciting on today's agenda... but who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment