Thursday, May 14, 2020

Did more yardwork (cleaned out some of the cement cracks, and trimmed back the largest of the salvia bushes) before taking my shower.  


Now that I'm nice and clean I'm done with dirty work for today.



Once my apres bath oil soaks in I'm going to muck off my quilting table so I can get to work on something else, possibly the Pink Project.



My knee is "all of a sudden" feeling much better.  


Not sure if the cortisone shot finally kicked in (after a week?) 
or if rocking the couch potato scene has kick-started the healing process. 


Of course now the trick will be to continue to stay off of it until the 2nd MRI 
(which is still not scheduled.)



With our quarterly bulk trash pick-up imminent 
the couch is "scheduled" to be moved out of my garage today!


Tom mentioned that on one of his recent bike rides he saw the exact same couch sitting out by a neighbor's house - so someone could end up with a matching set!


No comments:

Post a Comment