Sunday, May 24, 2020

I'm halfway through The Physician, and enjoying it immensely!  
Expect to spend more time today reading.



Yesterday I discovered "proof" that something had been out front Friday night, causing Brownie's agitation.  Of course I still have no idea what caused the large flattening, but at least he wasn't barking at shadows!  I had difficulty getting a photo that truly shows what it looks like to the naked eye.


Last night he also barked at something, disturbing Tom and me at different times
 and did not make either of us happy.



This morning I headed to the grocery store when it opened at 7:00, needing some things before Marcela's visit tomorrow.  Happily it wasn't terribly crowded (which was good) though virtually none of the shoppers were wearing masks (which was bad.)




Brownie, who used to eagerly eat his breakfast each morning, has been extremely unenthusiastic these days, sometimes not touching it at all during the day.  Alex and Tom have been sneaking him tidbits of human food, which is likely the cause.  So this morning I opened a can of beef broth and ladled several spoonfuls over his dry food.  He still wasn't interested, and basically I had to hand-feed him a nugget at a time until he got the idea.



Have a number of household chores to take care of today (company tomorrow!) but plan to spread them out over the day so I don't get overwhelmed.... <g>



No comments:

Post a Comment