Thursday, September 17, 2020

 Yesterday's trip to get my car's emissions checked went well (there was no line, and the car passed) until I left and drove across the street to Social Security.  My cell rang; turned out I'd left my thermorest behind in the booth.  So instead of parking I popped back over to pick it up, then returned to SS - only to find that the office is closed to in-person visits due to the pandemic, and everything needs to be done via the phone.  

Certainly not surprising, but I can only imagine how long I'll sit on hold when I eventually get up the courage to call.  


This morning I did do some weeding/raking in the Back 40 (out by the baby oleander and the center ditch "underpass") before I started in on my list of phone calls that need to be made.  


The exterminator had never called back (I left a message with their office a week ago to schedule our next service) so I took care of that.  Next I ordered a new headgear piece for my CPAP  because the original one has stretched.  As you can see I am putting off sitting on Hold with SS as long as possible and instead plan to do a few household chores, starting with cleaning the fridge.  Brownie has offered to help with that.... though I'm pretty sure I won't need his assistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment