Thursday, September 17, 2020

The fridge looks a lot better, though I still need to go through the shelves in the doors.  I'm thinking I can toss out some of that stuff.


Got into the pool to help Creepy navigate a little more.  Though it's supposed to hit 109 today, the water felt cool so I didn't stay in as long as on previous days.



Did a few more little things around the house -

and then bit the bullet and called Social Security. 


 

I was stunned and amazed that I got to speak to a real person 

in a very timely manner! 


The bottom line is that I need to make copies (about 20 pages) and then resend all the information (that I dropped off on January 22) to the office where I stopped by yesterday.  Could be worse, right?  


The biggest issue is the on-going technical issue with my printer.  While it does make copies, it no longer will talk to the computer (even plugged in) and print things, so I need to figure out a way to print an explanatory cover letter. 


Yesterday's calendar page made me chuckle; he's got technology issues also!


Will you help me set my alarm? I can't figure it out.
When do you want to wake up?
Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment