Saturday, September 5, 2020

It was "only" supposed to be 113 today, but we actually hit 115 (yes, we set another record.) 

"No such thing" as global warming?  We SHATTERED records this summer!  



Brownie went with me to PetSmart this afternoon to get a new leash; he managed to fray his over the summer with all his wild lunging at critters, throwing himself in circles.  Unfortunately they didn't have any of 'his' food, so I had to order from Chewy.  Hope his package arrives before we run out in a few days!



While there I weighed Brownie (Tom thought he looks thinner, though that could be because he's comparing him to Vera) but as it turns out he did actually lose a pound over the summer.  

And according to my scale here at home, I also lost a few pounds.  Even though Terry baked all those yummy desserts on a daily basis, I behaved myself and rarely indulged.

No comments:

Post a Comment