Sunday, September 13, 2020

 With irrigation on Tuesday morning I really wanted to finish up out front before that happens. While the stuffed cans will get emptied on Monday, I have an oncologist appointment that morning and then a dentist appointment that afternoon.  So this morning I hit it hard, and while both cans are now seriously overflowing at least I'm done out there - for a while, anyway.


While I was working out front Alex cruised by on his way to the lake with James' boat, which has once again been spending time parked out back.  Seems a friend of James' (who Alex also knows) is celebrating his birthday today, and James had asked Alex if he'd deliver the boat to the lake.  



After a refreshing (and much) needed shower, I headed over to Pool Stuff  to pick up a new leaf collector for Creepy.  Yesterday I spaced out the time and didn't make it there: glad they're still open on Sundays (once the main season is over that's not the case) and that they had the part in stock.  


Too bad that (like everything else associated with the pool) it's not cheap.



When I noticed the display of penguin thermometers by the register I mentioned that mine had come loose inside - and Paul replied that they'd had a lot of complaints about them.  He thinks they got a bad batch, and if I bring mine in he'll replace it.  So tomorrow, on my way home from the dentist, I'll swing by and exchange it for a new one - then hope it's from a different shipment.



No comments:

Post a Comment