Monday, September 14, 2020

This morning Alex came over and hooked up the new leaf collector for Creepy. It took a LOT of strength to 'snap' it onto the hose, so no way I could have attached it!


This morning's routine follow-up with the oncologist went well.  While I was about 15 minutes early they took me right away, and I was out of there shortly after my actual appointment time.   All of my blood-work came back great (I'm a "boring" patient), and despite what the woman said at the lab had told me it did include a glucose score.  All my deprivation <g> this summer, passing on most of Terry's scrumptious nightly home-baked desserts, made a big difference: my score plummeted 29 points, sending me back into the normal range.


Obviously I still need to continue to keep my sugar consumption low, 

but it's good to know I can "cheat" occasionally.


I also had a good cleaning at the dentist; my gum numbers continue to improve so obviously I'm doing something right.  However my other cracked tooth still needs a crown <sigh> so I've scheduled that for next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment