Wednesday, September 23, 2020

 At the grocery store I found everything for the farro salad, though needed some red wine vinegar from Alex for the lemon vinaigrette; not sure what happened to our RWV.  I tweaked Terry's recipe a bit (added celery for crunch, diced up more garlic than the recipe called for - because why not? - and substituted cilantro for the parsley and mint) and Alex and I agreed it turned out yummy!


Terry would be proud - and maybe a little surprised! <g>


Alex and I had done a LOT more yardwork this afternoon.  Now both cans are stuffed, and the pile for bulk trash pickup has grown considerably.  

Afterward he 'convinced' me to take a spin on his dirt bike.  

I practiced in the empty lot across the street, though never did get over my nervousness.  So instead of "driving" myself (he was going to ride his friend's bike) he took me for a spin around the neighborhood and then down by the wash.  There was some 'disagreement' about what constituted going too fast.

Even though I was wearing a helmet 

I was much relieved when we arrived back home and I could get off.

No comments:

Post a Comment