Friday, September 11, 2020

 Another somber anniversary -



Who'd have thought we'd be seeing that many deaths every few days now due to the administrations's mishandling of the corona virus?!


In the 'cool' of the evening yesterday I did a lot of raking (mostly cottonwood leaves outside the fence) and easily filled up one of the trash cans.  Brownie started out 'helping' me, but once he left the yard (racing into the horse pasture next door to run alongside the north fence and 'chase' the large dog on the other side) he was relegated to the backyard.


I woke early today (though too late to take something) so I'm not sure how much sleep I got last night; since it seemed like did keep waking up I must have also been drifting off.


  

Nothing physical on the agenda today after the chiropractor, but there are still things that need to be put away - and a number of phone calls (like to Social Security) that I have been dreading and thus putting off.

No comments:

Post a Comment