Wednesday, September 9, 2020

 Before it got too hot I did a little bit out front - but the mugginess continues so that didn't last very long.  Now it's back to the floors inside.  Most parts of the country do Spring Cleaning, but here it makes a whole lot more sense to do Fall Cleaning.  


I got a little wild and crazy and cleaned along the hallway floorboards with Q-tips, and admit I;m somewhat embarrassed about what that picked up.  Next was mopping - except my mop bit the dust (worked it too hard yesterday?) so I had to do it the old-fashioned way, on my hands and knees!



In January, after the holidays were over, I called to make my annual eye appointment. To say I was shocked to find that the earliest available one wasn't until the summer is an understatement, and not knowing my plans I made one for September 10.   


The changes to my vision have been substantial, and I expect to need a stronger correction, so understandably I was less than thrilled to have to put if off for so long.



Like many businesses they closed down for several months during the pandemic, and thus it was somewhat surprising that for the past several months I have been getting numerous reminders that they had re-opened and "to make an appointment".   So it was doubly disappointing that this morning I got an unwelcome call that I need to reschedule tomorrow's appointment.



On the plus side, Marcela just texted that she's on her way.




No comments:

Post a Comment