Sunday, September 6, 2020

 I had to wait for it to get light so I could work in the yard again this morning "before" it got too hot.  (According to the news last night, we'd already hit triple digits yesterday by 9 a.m.)  


After a couple of hours the front yard was looking much better - and the trash can was full.  So by 8-ish I was done working and in the pool "helping" Creepy.   He doesn't seem to be vacuuming so much as just spreading the dirt around; think Tom needs to take him apart and check for blockage.


Brownie was a good supervisor out front while I worked, staying put every time dogs (and their people) walked by - and there were quite a few.  He also came with me to the gas station this morning, still thrilled at the opportunity to go for a ride.  He just loves that word "go"!


Since the day is still young, maybe I'll get more stuff done around the house. 


No comments:

Post a Comment