Tuesday, September 1, 2020

 The rain stopped and the sun came out, so I did get in a last soak in the Party Pool this morning.  Even did my Tuesday scrubbing of the steps. Mellow Mobley was parked under the big bench, but Brownie never realized it. He did, however, get belligerent when a dog (with its people) had the nerve to walk by on the trail. When my hour of soaking was up it was hard to get out, knowing I won’t be back until next summer.

I was on the road by 12:30, but it took a long time just to get to Saguache because of roadwork.  (Terry says that Shadow had reclaimed the house as soon as we left, probably while we were still on Road GG!) Also ended up stopped again for roadwork on the way up Wolf Creek Pass, finally getting to the top around 3:00, when Brownie got to eat and then go for a short walk. I had to wait for my “walk” until I stopped in Pagosa Springs for gas.

Cortez check in went smoothly (and quickly) but not so much the drive-through at Kentucky Fried Chicken. What a production and joke that turned out to be.

Now just relaxing in front of the boob tube until bedtime.


No comments:

Post a Comment