Thursday, July 1, 2021

 I found a scorpion in the family room this morning, captured it under a glass, and then 'relocated' it to the septic tank via the toilet.  Sure hope that's the only one!


The cleaning people will be here tomorrow morning, and in preparation for clean floors I washed the entryway rugs and Brownie's beds.  He did look nervous as he saw all of his things "disappearing".



Did all of my walking around the house today without a crutch!   Then Ryan upped the game at PT, adding a couple more exercises.  The first new one involved walking over the hurdles - and it was a good thing he had hold of the gait belt!  


The second new one was stepping up/down the step, which pretty much did me in; I'd walked in much better than I walked out.



Afterward I stopped in at the eye doctor across the parking lot because earlier today the temple had broken off of my glasses.  They didn't have one in stock, so I'll have to wait a week or two for a replacement. 



PT really wore me out, and I ended up taking a pre-dinner nap.



When I got home I'd switched to the scooter, hoping a rest would help my foot. It didn't.  


Can only hope that it's a lot better in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment