Tuesday, July 6, 2021

 I 'graduated' to one crutch around the house yesterday, but figured I might need two in case the PT parking lot was filled and I had to hike from the hinterland.  But the second one is MIA.  

I searched "everywhere" through entire house (three times!) and still couldn't find it.  Obviously I need a fresh pair of eyes. 


At PT today there was a wonderful new sign on door, announcing that "if fully vaccinated, masks are now optional" - YAY!  That not only makes it easier to breathe, of course, but also to understand what the therapists are saying.

Bryan filled in today, and because of my recent set-back we skipped the newer exercises, until at least Thursday when Ryan will be back.


This bummer of an e-mail from irrigation awaited me when I arrived at home.  

Dear Irrigators,

The pump is currently down. We are working on getting it back up and running as soon as possible.

When it is back up and running the schedule will resume from that point, unfortunately those who were on the schedule previous to the repairs will not be getting irrigation this time around.

Please be assured we are doing our best to get everything taken care of ASAP. 

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

We expect to get water a week from now, and it should be fixed by then, right?!  




No comments:

Post a Comment