Friday, July 23, 2021

 Yesterday morning was "one of those" days, where every little thing seemed to be going wrong.  Nothing major, but it seemed never-ending.  Carol had nailed it on Wednesday with her tee, and my scheduled trip to the quilt store with Wanda yesterday helped put a smile on my face, and was especially appreciated!


Wanda found the fabrics she had been needing, and Sherri found the perfect pattern (and coordinating fabric) for a 'panel' Wanda had been wondering about for a long time.  


Of course as long as I was 'in the neighborhood' <g> I shopped the sale shelf, picking up a batik EOB for use as a backing.  I also used that week's coupon to buy a fabric for a project Marilyn should be seeing come holiday time...


We had just enough time to enjoy a yummy lunch at Panini, Wanda's treat. After I dropped her back at home I drove straight to PT, with 5 minutes to spare.  Andrew filled in for Ryan yesterday, and (except for not being able to walk) the session went well.


Monsoon thunder/lightning started here around bedtime, and very early this morning the rain came down heavily.  Still no word on irrigation, and while Sue had hoped the next cycle would start this coming Monday, with no word yet that's looking less and less likely.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment