Saturday, July 24, 2021

 I always feel better after a visit to the chiropractor, though yesterday we were both surprised (again) that I'm not "out" more than I have been, considering how I've been having to put all my weight on my side.


We saw more rain throughout the day (the pool is nice and full) with more expected over the weekend.  And with temps in the low 90s it's practically a cold snap!



After waking VERY early yesterday I dragged all day (tried to take a nap in the afternoon but was unsuccessful) so it didn't seem at all wise to do any sewing. 



Watched some of the opening ceremonies last evening, and today will set the DVR to record some of "my" events (diving and gymnastics.)


 

Nothing on tap for today (maybe a little weeding?) 
so I should be able to squeeze in some sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment