Tuesday, July 6, 2021

 Mary came over, and found my crutch! 


And of course NOW I remember...lol 

This morning I had walked, with both crutches, over to bench by the pump (out of sight from the house) to get the pole with the leaf net.  I'd left one crutch behind so I could hold the pole when I went over to the pool, and (obviously...) later headed inside with just the one crutch.



Another e-mail from irrigation with bad news...

IRRIGATION IS CANCELED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

AT THAT TIME WE MAY ISSUE A NEW SCHEDULE.


In happier news, the replacement for my much-loved long-sleeved penguin shirt that I wore to pieces arrived today.  So now I'm all ready for winter, which is welcome to arrive any time... <g>  


When I got around to watching today's recorded news, I was reminded that the first game of the NBA finals was tonight.  So I tuned in and caught the final quarter (sound off, while I played on the iPad) "just in case" Tom calls and wants to know how it turned out.  (We won)

No comments:

Post a Comment