Tuesday, July 6, 2021

 While I did get all of the blocks sewn into rows yesterday, I ended up doing some serious vegging (celebrating having the house to myself?) and didn't get all the rows sewed together, as planned.



Tom called yesterday afternoon to let me know he'd made it  safely to Glass Buttes, and had already gotten camp set up.


And while he said it is warm there, it's still cooler than here! 




He was tired, of course, having driven all through the night - but after a good night's sleep I imagine he was up first thing this morning digging for rock.



I have PT this morning (though sadly I'm still not walking again...)


Since Amy has had to postpone her planned afternoon visit, sewing could happen then 

after I devil the eggs for tomorrow.  

Or not - I do want to revisit some of the fidget quilt videos in preparation.

No comments:

Post a Comment