Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Amazingly Brownie ventured into the bathroom this morning as I was getting ready for my shower (he usually makes it a point to retreat to a safe distance in the hallway) so I closed the door behind him.  MAYBE he will be braver from now on since he didn't end up in the tub this time?


Joy came over and loaded my sewing machine into the car for me (since Tom wasn't here to do that) and Nancy carried it in from the parking lot for me.  It was the fun morning at Busy Bees, where there was lots of creativity buzzing around, and everyone had brought in goodies to share.  





I didn't take any pix of the works in progress, but here are some of the finished ones the ladies had brought in to inspire us!









 
The pot-luck salad luncheon was delicious, with a wonderful assortment of goodies.  And I didn't even have to schlep home any deviled eggs because I ate the sole one remaining when it was time to pack up afterward. 
 


Monica had brought my Chain Link quilt, and it turned out lovely.  But since I'd forgotten she'd be bringing it I'd left my checkbook at home.


No comments:

Post a Comment