Friday, July 16, 2021

 One of the things I did this morning was scrub my bathroom sink fixture with vinegar, using a discarded toothbrush, in order to remove the hard water deposits.  They weren't quite as bad as this - but bad enough to ruin the nice clean bathroom 'look' after the cleaners finished up last time. 


Also washed all the floor mats to they'll be ready to return to the soon-to-be-spic-and-span floors.  Of course the rain we are hoping to get might 'fix' that...



This morning I have been working on the final borders for the quilt I want to send Marcela for the charity auction.  My progress was slowed somewhat <g> when I did a bunch of 'sewing' without a bobbin.  (And naturally I'd removed all the pins before realizing it.)

I'm sure there are smart machines that alert you when you run out of thread in the bobbin - but I don't have one of those!  Maybe when I upgrade?

No comments:

Post a Comment