Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Though it was Leg Day at the gym yesterday, I worked on things like quads and hammies, avoiding anything that would stress my ankle.  (Tom didn't think I should even go to the gym, but I knew I could be careful.) The rest of the day was uneventful, and I continued walking around the house.  And while my foot was tired by the end of the day, it still worked!



I'd been wanting to try Habit Burger (after Sherri's glowing recommendation) so last night the three of us dined there.  It was frigid inside, so at Alex's suggestion we ate outside (where it was "only" 103.)  I have to admit I was somewhat disappointed, though not sure what I was expecting.


Naturally I was a bit apprehensive when I got up this morning after using my foot all day yesterday, and the first steps of the day were somewhat uncomfortable.  But now my foot seems to have settled in.   



Of course I'll still use one crutch (like I did when we went out last night) 
when I head to quilting this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment