Friday, July 16, 2021

 When I turned on the TV this morning to keep me company while I sewed, ALL stations were broadcasting in Spanish (but at least with English subtitles.)  I tried all everything I could think of to fix this latest wrinkle, but eventually decided it was beyond my (very limited) capabilities and called COX for help.


Though it took a whole lot longer to fix than it should have...

eventually we figured it out.



The cleaners, a crew of three today, arrived a little after noon.  The house had stayed quite clean since their initial visit two weeks ago, so the before/after difference wasn't nearly as dramatic today.  


   

Tom had forgotten they were coming and fried chicken for dinner; so much for a spic and span kitchen.  Sure was delicious, though!
  


Then after dinner the rain started.  So far Brownie hasn't ventured out, and I did put a towel down on the floor by the dog door.  Hopefully he won't track mud onto the nice clean floors.




This afternoon I called the doc to see about getting a temporary handicap placard for my car.  My foot now aches constantly, so I don't see me walking any time soon.  


Obviously if I'd known how long I was going to be incapacitated (!) 
I would looked into getting one much sooner!



I made a run to the library to pick up West With Giraffes, 
and now am getting ready to start it.

No comments:

Post a Comment