Friday, July 9, 2021

 It's not going well for Tom up in Oregon.  This arrived yesterday:

Real hot, real hard digging, and very little rock. 

Will drive home this weekend.


After I returned home from plugging away at PT yesterday, Amy came over.  I surprised her by having "cooked" lunch: cantaloupe, watermelon, hard-boiled eggs, and string cheese.

  Our original plan had been to do some walking in the pool: good for my foot, good for her knee.  But after her heat issue the day before it seemed more prudent to just hung out inside.  So we visited while we played Quirkle, a new game for me.  FUN!


After Amy left I TRIED to place an on-line grocery pick-up order at WalMart - but there was just one snafu after another.  Don't ya just 'love' all these things that are supposed to make our lives easier? (NO!)  


Still I kept taking deep breaths, and plugged on. 


At the end I was less than thrilled that the earliest allowable time slot for me to go get it was 6:00 pm, but still placed the order... yet then was told that time wasn't available.  At that point I gave up on the whole plan! 

At least the roast I'd cooked in the crockpot for dinner turned out yummy, though it would have been nice to have some fresh veggies (broccoli was in my cart) to accompany it.


I didn't watch the Suns Game last evening (was busy with something else on TV), but they still managed to win even without my support last night. 



Awake at 4:00 this morning, so plenty of time to get things done before heading off to the chiropractor.

No comments:

Post a Comment