Sunday, July 18, 2021

 Yesterday was lunch with Perri.  


(But today is the gym....)

We enjoyed great food and conversation, and sat around the Wildflower chatting for a long time after we finished eating (it wasn't at all crowded.)  We're hoping to set up another Sew Day, but between her schedule and mine it isn't easy!



One thing that does fit into her schedule is the Jackson Browne concert in September. 




 I ordered a pair of tickets while Tom was up in Oregon, but when he was back home and I told him about it he said that he's 'not really interested' in attending.  Perri, however, was thrilled to be invited!  


Guess I should get ready for the gym now.  I already let Jim know I needed to cancel Tuesday's session, (when I'll be having even more "fun", getting a crown at the dentist) but will 'remind' him of that today.

No comments:

Post a Comment