Wednesday, July 21, 2021

 I enjoyed my time at Busy Bees this morning, and almost finished the binding on my Chain Links.  Here it is getting its 15 seconds of fame during Show & Tell:


Also brought the charity quilt slated to go to California soon.  (Betsy gave me some pointers on getting it pinned for quilting without puckers!)



I like the the sentiment on the shirt Carol was wearing: 



Afterward I swung by the dentist with my nightguard, and got that taken care of. I should have the new one in just a couple of weeks, which will be nice.  In the meantime, he added some 'goop' to the old one so it no longer has actual holes in it.




Picked up a chicken salad wrap at Panini on the way home, and shortly after finishing my lunch headed off to the doctor.  There doesn't seem to be a "reason" for why my ankle isn't healing - 



but he is fine with me seeing another doctor to get a second opinion, and gave me a referral.
 


In the meantime he gave me another kenalog injection, but in a different joint in my ankle. I'll know in a few days if that worked.  


I was able to take steps in his office, but that was due to the lidocaine included in today's shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment