Sunday, July 25, 2021

I did do some weeding yesterday morning (no shortage of that to be done!) 


When I got tired of working outside in the humidity I retreated inside for some sewing.  I needed to put a border on the panel because the trio of pinwheel blocks came out a little too wide.


But I guess I should have mucked my table first.  Obviously it was crowded with too much stuff in the way, because look what I accidentally did when I was cutting the strips:


The 'missing' slice was still attached, and I used some stabilizer to put it back together.  

HOPEFULLY it won't too noticeable in the finished product!  

But after that major snafu I decided I was done sewing for the day!!!


I had noticed that Pokey had worn off  'her' phone number, so yesterday I decided to freshen it up. 

 

I did have to mark it in pieces; 

it obviously tickles/bothers her, since she moves on during the process.


Last evening we finally started a puzzle that had been a gift to me from Alex. 


Since it has 2000 pieces it "probably" will take a while!


Yesterday I watched the first gymnastics of the Olympics, men's qualifying - but I'm really looking forward to the women today.  There are a lot of laughs (along with ouchies) in the following clip:

Real People attempting Olympic events


Better have breakfast and get dressed so I'll be ready to head to the gym in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment