Sunday, July 4, 2021

As always I enjoyed my visit with Mary yesterday.


 And yes, she liked both of my newest charity projects.

  Brownie enjoyed his visit with Ellie (below) and Smeagol (on the couch) who, to Mary's chagrin, later disgraced himself in the house.  As you can see there was lots of  happy tail-wagging!





Yesterday I got a 'real' haircut (for the first time in over a year and a half) from Shelley. It's not that much shorter, but certainly much more even and shaped now! 



Yesterday afternoon Alex flew to Dallas for a wedding today, and from there he'll head to Colorado and then Wisconsin for work.  We should see him back here in several weeks. 

Around dinnertime we experienced major wind, which sadly trashed the pool yet only produced a sprinkle (not enough to even wet the porch.)  


At least later in the evening we actually got some real rain, about ten minutes worth. 



This morning I made more pinwheel blocks for the kitty quilt while I waited for Tom to wake up enough to open his birthday presents.


On the very last seam I broke a needle -but wasn't even anywhere near a pin!

No comments:

Post a Comment