Friday, July 16, 2021

 It's great to have my glasses back again - even did some reading before bed last night.  That's when I started a new book, but will "probably" set it aside once I pick up a book that's come in for me at the library.

An emotional, rousing novel inspired by the incredible true story of two giraffes who made headlines and won the hearts of Depression-era America.


Yesterday I put another book on my hold list.  I'm currently at  #30 (though it doesn't appear as if they actually have any copies available yet.)


Can't say I'm surprised it was much worse than we ever imagined!

Only I Can FIx It


There are still a few things I should do before the cleaners arrive this morning.  While we've had no additional rain (yet), I figure our chances of that will improve dramatically <g> as soon as the cleaners finish up...

No comments:

Post a Comment