Wednesday, July 14, 2021

That new leaf cannister I bought on Friday and which Van put in Monday? It was full yesterday morning when I got into the pool to help Creepy, so I turned off the pump.  But later, when Tom went to empty it, it had burst exactly like the one it replaced.  


So it didn't even last 24 hours.... 


 
I did laundry, changed the bed, and vacuumed the carpets in the morning, so (between that and my early rising) I was already tired when I went to the gym.  Did legs, and then iced my ankle when I got home.  It was still rather achy when I went to bed last night.   We shall see how it does today...



The carpets are now nice and clean, so I did my part to make it rain.  
And when I got up this morning it was coming down fairly hard.


While it seems to have stopped for the time being there are still frequent rumblings of thunder, so we may be in for some more.  With the irrigation pump STILL down the trees can use all the water the clouds see fit to dump on us!


But while I'm asking the Universe for favors, it would be lovely if there is a brief hiatus when I'm heading into quilting from the parking lot.



Since I took something around 2:30 I 'slept in' until after 6:00.  Better get dressed and have some breakfast because soon it'll be time to head to quilting - where it's "possible" I get ideas for new quilts to start!


No comments:

Post a Comment