Friday, July 9, 2021

 The pool guy arrived before 7:00, having started his work day early in a (vain) attempt to beat the heat.  Brownie, of course, alerted me to his presence by racing out the dog door.  


I was glad for a chance to speak with Van since Creepy hasn't been running the past several days, and I was "pretty sure" he was clogged.  He was, but also turned out the basket was so crammed full of leaves it had split! 


Obviously I will be making a stop at the pool store today after my chiropractor appointment.  No matter how many things I cross off of my To Do List, "somehow" (like everyone else) I just seem to keep adding more.


Just one more seam to pin/sew and the charity pinwheels & kitties quilt will be ready for a border. 

Instead of doing that (and which is exactly the reason I have so many UFOs and WIPs...) I pawed through my orange scrap tub because I have decided to whip up a charity quilt using this fat quarter bundle I won at Foothills.


My plan to make an Oh My Stars pattern - and (wonder of wonders) printed out the pattern this morning without any issues this morning!

 Here are some of the orange contenders that I pulled out: 

No comments:

Post a Comment