Sunday, December 23, 2018

Tyga and I had a very pleasant walk this morning with Mimi and her dogs (two of hers and one she's dog-sitting) though he did find it a little disconcerting at first when all three rather large dogs lunged over all at once to investigate him.  There was lots of sniffing, but eventually everyone settled down for our walk.  We had so much fun we're going to do it again tomorrow, when maybe I'll be able to take a picture.


Once home from our walk, instead of heading to the grocery store I ended up doing the Sunday crossword from the Washington Post.  It was a tricky one - because some of the squares ended up staying blank!  (I think they were trying to mimic a snowflake.)  I did eventually get it finished, because once I got as far as I could without help I turned on the setting that shows wrong letters.



By the time I did finally make it to the store it was around noon - and I definitely was not the only person shopping for Tuesday's feast.  However everyone seemed to be in the holiday mood and taking the crowds in stride.  When I was done (found all but one thing on my list) it was certainly no surprise to find that there were substantial lines at most of the check-out lanes - but somehow I found one on the far end that was virtually undiscovered.  So my groceries were already being tallied up while I was still unloading my cart.

No comments:

Post a Comment