Saturday, December 8, 2018

As predicted, it got quite cold last night; I think today is going to be the chilliest day of my stay, with temps never getting out of the 30s.  Just opening the front door to call in Charlie (Sandy wanted him to make his bed) I not only got an arctic blast … but saw that there is frost covering all my car windows. 


Enterprise, however, had provided me with a scraper.  


Not surprisingly, it's been a long time since I've had to use one of those!


Say what you will about Phoenix's brutal summers.... but as I like to point out, you don't have to scrape sunshine off of the driveway or the windshield!


And yes, I'm sure there is a defroster in the car... but using the manual to find where it is would probably be more trouble than it was worth -


and then deciphering their "directions" on how to operate it 
might necessitate an engineering degree...  

Seemed easier to bundle up and just scrape.

No comments:

Post a Comment