Tuesday, December 18, 2018

This bumper sticker caught my eye at the gym this morning:



Lunch with Mary was delightful, as always.  And she brought me a present!  

Penguin Party pattern:


She hasn't started her owl panel challenge (and I haven't started my hummingbird one) - but I'm pretty sure she's going to start (and finish) before I do!



While I was gone, Tom picked up blocks and cement so Mitch can add some rows to the irrigation box to (hopefully) keep it from overflowing.


First order of business, however, is the patio roof, 
which as of today is under construction!



No idea how much Mitch will get done today, 
but I'll be sure to snap another picture when he's done for the day.



Heard back from Susan Carlson, and my photo of Echo has passed muster.  



Yes, Echo looks like a good subject and a good photo to work from. Working ahead would be a good idea at this venue, we’re kinda isolated and away from a copy center for enlargements. Please check out my blog post on drawing a design from your photo: 

Now I "just" have to decide on a color palette...!

And remember, Echo doesn’t have to be white and brown…. ;-)  The visual textures, prints, and light and dark values in the fabrics are more important than the actual colors. This post is good for that idea: 

No comments:

Post a Comment