Sunday, December 16, 2018

Forgot to mention that when I was getting ready for bed last night I found (and killed) a small (baby?) scorpion in the bathroom.  Here's hoping it was the only one, and not part of a crowd!



Spoke with Mom today, 
and heard about all the rain they've been getting since I left.  


While there has been flooding (and a dramatic rescue not far from Andy & Sandy's) at least the temps had warmed up so it wasn't snow!  However I'm sure the weather put a definite crimp in the outdoor games no doubt planned for Gordon's birthday party yesterday.



Patti called today, and I got an update on their move.  She and Gary decided not to wait to put the house up for sale, and in the less-than-a-week since it's been listed they have already had numerous people come by to see it - and one person has even made an offer.



I got a few more things accomplished around the house before I headed off to Boot Camp.  As expected, my body complained more than usual after my couple of weeks off.


Now I'm going to kick back and relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment