Thursday, December 27, 2018

Took me 27 minutes (and only one letter reveal) to complete this morning's crossword puzzle.  It was a big help once I figured out the "trick".



Took Tyga on a walk this morning, and of course when we got to Shelley's house her dogs started a ruckus.  I was so busy paying attention to that that I must have stepped in a depression on the grass, because I lost my balance.  Dancing about, I almost kept my balance - but did go down.  (To their credit, the dogs got quiet at that point, having "barked me down".... lol)  I skinned the palm of my left hand, and my right knee (under my jeans.)  So before we could walk Mimi ministered to me at her house while Tyga investigated their house and backyard.  She did have to pick out some specks from my palm (I was brave, and barely flinched) and my knee, which kept bleeding, is sporting a bandage.  Between the alcohol, peroxide, and Neosporin, I should be good to go.  The best news is that I don't seem to be actually hurt since I didn't go down hard, just scraped up some.



Alex seems to be sleeping in this morning.  I went over at 10 (after texting) and he was still in bed.  Since he wanted to be back in the early afternoon (when he and Mitch are going to work on his van) it would seem we've lost our opportunity for the hike. 


No comments:

Post a Comment