Wednesday, December 5, 2018

I did snap a few photos last night, but was too tired to do anything with them until this morning.


"

We sat around and talked until "10:00".  (Of course on Arizona time that was only 8:00 - but I certainly had no problem <g> falling asleep soon afterward.)  There were the usual discussions of books, politics, etc., and we also enjoyed browsing through the Uncommon Goods catalogue, which has lots of fun, creative items in it.  I got a real charge out of a card game, Game of Phones - and wonder if Alex & friends would think it's as funny as I do.  The card shown reads: Send a message to your parents.  First reply wins.



I got an excellent night's sleep!  Amazingly I didn't even get up during the night...and then didn't roll out of bed until close to 7:00 this morning!  Sandy and I enjoyed our tea and 'coffee' together (Andy only appeared long enough to grab a cup of coffee and head back to shower) and in a bit I'll get dressed for the day, and head over to Riderwood.  I'm sure glad I packed all my warmest clothes!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment