Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Thrilled to report that Tom "fixed" my laptop (by suggesting a number of things I had already tried.... but now one finally worked!)  I don't even question computers any more.



It's a little parked-up out back with everything moved for the tree-trimmers.  


First the crew took care of the trees by the back house so they'd be out of Mitch's way when he comes over to resume work.  One of the Chinese Elms would have been right over the roof of the patio, though now that limb's gone.


And here are the four cut-off sections of the posts:



Tree trimming is going swimmingly, and things are looking so much better!  Pokey has yet to make an appearance, though it is warming up nicely.  No doubt she is waiting for 'just the right time'... like when I go to pick up my car?


No comments:

Post a Comment