Sunday, December 16, 2018

I feel like I'm getting more caught up after my vacation - so today I'm hoping to do a few of the things on my long list that didn't get taken care of before I headed to Maryland.  Some of them have been on it for quite a while, and (obviously) are things I'm less than thrilled about doing; each time I recopy the list, there they still are!  



Instead, yesterday after I swept the front porch and driveway (filling up a substantial portion of the big green can) I did a bunch of weeding out front since the ground was still rather damp from Tuesday's irrigation.  It would be nice to get all the weeds pulled before Tom gets a wild hair and mows out there; otherwise, those stems and stalks just keep growing back thicker and heavier, and become impossible to pull.  However there is quite a bumper crop in one section of the yard, so it's not likely I'll be able to remove them all before the ground dries out or my back gives out, whichever happens first.



I do plan to attend Boot Camp this afternoon, but since I did absolutely nothing in the way of exercising since I left (is anyone surprised?) I expect it to be quite a shock to the system, when I pay for my sins!



One thing I need to do is start getting the vacation pictures loaded into e-mails and send those around to the interested parties.  Unfortunately there was a snafu when I was loading some of them toward the end of my visit, and ended up having to delete that entire folder of pix (many of which had already been resized and cropped) and start all over reloading all of them from the camera.  So I have a fair amount of resizing and cropping to do before I can start sending them.



My "coffee" is finished now, so I guess 
it's time to get started doing something productive....


No comments:

Post a Comment