Monday, February 3, 2014

While I watched the Super Bowl yesterday I finished up the LILA bib.  
(Now I can get started on the LILAH one!)

Since I was rooting for Seattle I was happy with the way the game went, although blowouts like that don't really make for exciting games.  Here's how the TV room looks with my quilting 'room' all folded up.  I miss it, and look forward to getting it back really soon!

My spaghetti dinner (with garlic bread, salad, and cantaloupe) during halftime was a major hit with everyone (we did manage to squeeze all 7 of us around the table) and Osha was more than happy to deal with the few 'leftovers' and do a pre-rinse cycle.

This morning (being Monday) I was back at the gym.  I had a great workout, and in fact I think I've turned a corner - I've actually missed going during these past couple of weeks when I've been busy flitting here and there. Started off on the elliptical while I was waiting for my start time with Jim, and was zooming along at a much higher pace than usual - and feeling jazzed! 
(And I'm pretty sure they're still all jazzed inSeattle this morning, so this seemed appropriate!)

Only took me 6 months to get into the groove... maybe there's hope for me yet?

Mike and John blasted out of here early this morning heading to the Tucson show with their stuff; even though Tom got up at 6:00 he still missed seeing them off.  But look at the necklace Mike left for me.  It's made from Ocean Wave agate, his favorite rock to knap.  And of course this pic does not do the colors justice.

I also got to see some of John's spectacular fire opal knapped earrings, though I didn't get any pictures.  I can see why they fetch a hefty price, though.

Crystal and Quinn are also packing up to leave sometime today, so with just Carlo here things should be a lot more settled (and maybe I can catch up on the stuff on my list that I just haven't yet found time to get around to!)  It just seems that for everything I've managed to cross off my to-do list in the past couple of days I've found a whole bunch more things to add...

Did get a call a few minutes ago from the gyn's office that last week's pap came back normal.  
That's truly one less thing to worry about!

No comments:

Post a Comment