Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Up early; Tom left at 5:30 (to head north to collect more rock) so I've already gotten a bunch of stuff done this morning (like a trip to the grocery store) before it's time to head out for Busy Bees.  We're having a pot luck today to celebrate Jean's 90th birthday.

At least I'm off KP duty tonight 
since Tom doesn't know what time he'll be back.  It's a good thing, because despite sincere effort on my part I'm 0-2 for Monday and Tuesday's dinners.

So while I'm obviously not on a roll, some people are....

And here's a handy idea for another roll...

I took a couple of phone pix this morning in the parking lot of the grocery store that I planned to share once I got home, but for some reason (!) my phone will no longer allow me to mail pix to my e-mail.

I just keep getting the same error message:
No more sent message can be saved

My first plan of attack was to empty all the message folders on my phone.

Sad to report that apparently was not the problem.

Since I've been able to do it (many times!) before,
I have NO clue why it won't work now.


So... is it too early for chocolate?

No comments:

Post a Comment