Friday, February 21, 2014

I got the rest of the quilt show posters distributed, and found most of what I wanted at JoAnn's, so it was a productive morning.  Once home I swept the porches, driveway, and garage, then got on the computer to catch up on stuff.  

And look who's back.
(The pix certainly came out better now that I cleaned the windows!)

first sighting out the (much cleaner!) computer window

I carefully moved over to the back door after grabbing my camera;  
did not want to spook him before I got off a couple of shots.

He spotted me (hard to stay perfectly still) and left.

I'd hoped he'd be in the sun when he left the porch so I could catch his vibrant colors, but obviously he wasn't in a cooperative mood.

Instead I snuck out the other door
so I was waiting for him when he hit the sunlight.

Still don't have the 'money shot' of him - but I sure enjoy his visits!

No comments:

Post a Comment