Friday, February 14, 2014

I don't have to be at the gym until 11:00 today, and since yesterday was irrigation that means this morning was weeding time.  

The west half of the front yard looks considerably better and I've got a good-sized pile of snacks for the horses next door.  

Most of the weeds pulled out easily (which will not be the case very soon, as the ground dries out) so I was motivated to keep going even though my back wasn't quite as sure.  After 90 minutes of working I soaked in the hot tub, but I have a feeling my back will still be complaining later.


My cell phone is MIA.  

The last thing I remember is turning it off so it wouldn't wake me up, so of course when I try calling it it doesn't ring, just gives me the unavailable message.  I've looked everywhere in the house (except where it is, of course....) at least twice, even rooms I'm pretty sure I didn't even enter yesterday.

Now I'm off to the gym to beat up my body some more; I hope


No comments:

Post a Comment