Thursday, February 27, 2014

That rain that we're expecting?  
It's great news for Alex and his snowboarding friends:
A snow storm is coming!
The forecast says Arizona Snowbowl can expect to receive between 24-36 inches of fresh powder by the end of this weekend! 
Of course they're heading up on Sunday to take advantage of it.

Stopped in at Jeannie's this afternoon on my way to run some errands, and got some ideas on how to quilt the UGLY quilt.  Of course as a (very talented!) longarm quilter Jeannie had some really grandiose ideas.

Is it even necessary for me to say I won't be doing any of those?! 

But she also gave me some great do-able suggestions.

Cheri is coming over tomorrow to show me how to do a project, and then Neil and Terry arrive on Saturday, so I probably won't be able to start quilting until next week after they leave.  The deadline, March 12, will be looming large by the time I start.


So I assume I'll be very inspired!  

Wonder what aisle this can is on?

No comments:

Post a Comment