Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Another fun day at quilting, 
followed by a (surprise!) birthday pot-luck lunch for Jean.
  
And here's the happy birthday girl.  The picture isn't as sharp as it could be because I'm not as sharp as I used to be... I changed the setting on my camera to take some close-ups of some of the handwork, and then <duh> forgot to change it back to the normal setting.

Melissa won a ribbon for her doll quilt.

I was inspired enough to finish up the UGLY quilt top once I got home; after adding the 'missing' embellishment I used some of the backing fabric to make a border.  Every little bit helps...  

And I found a perfect-sized piece of leftover batting that will do just fine, so there's no excuse not to start quilting it tomorrow, right?  Of course right! 


No comments:

Post a Comment