Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Today was my day to head up to Anthem and help Cheri with her computer; she wanted to transfer pix from her phone to the computer, and also learn to play on Pinterest.  It took quite a while (talk about the blind leading the blind!) but I did eventually figure out how to load the app and transfer the pix.  

Organizing the pix by setting up folders was easy, and so was getting her hooked on Pinterest.  The time flew by, and before I knew it we'd spent 5 hours (with a short break for a delicious lunch) getting stuff done.

We're hoping to set up another play date soon 
so she can show me how to make a project of hers that I like.  
No details since I plan to make one for Mom.  In the meantime I'm just going to start collecting the fabrics and other materials so I'm all ready to go when we find a date.

I tend to notice personalized license plates, and driving to Cheri's on I-17 north at 10:00 I spied MOM LV U on a breast cancer awareness plate.  Imagine my surprise driving home later on I-17 south at 3:00 and spotting that same vehicle.

I really do learn some of the most interesting things listening to NPR when I'm driving.  Today I discovered there's a sport called chessboxing.  No, really!  Listen and/or read all about it here:

No comments:

Post a Comment