Thursday, February 13, 2014


Casey (back home in Maryland) just posted this on FB.  THIS is the main reason I live here now, not there!

Dear winter 2014- I think we should break up. It's you, not me. I just feel like you are suffocating me. I just need someone warmer and not inclined to shut off my power. We should see other people- I like spring and summer and want the freedom they provide. So goodbye- don't let the snow drift hit you on the way out. Casey.  
PS- maybe we can revisit this in a year when you are less of a pain in the arse.

As if the past couple of days, with highs of 78, haven't been perfect enough, here's what's in store.

  • Today

    Feb 13

    Sunny and very warm82°Lo 50°
  • Fri

    Feb 14

    Sunshine and very warm84°Lo 52°
    more
  • Sat

    Feb 15

    Mostly sunny and very warm86°Lo 53°
    more
  • Sun

    Feb 16

    Very warm with periods of sun84°Lo 54°
    more
  • Mon

    Feb 17

    Sunny and remaining warm83°Lo 53°

No comments:

Post a Comment