Tuesday, February 11, 2014

This morning's session with Ty at the Apple store was a success.  

In theory (!) I now should be able to do all the things I want to with my little iPod.  Of course I took copious step-by-step notes, plus Ty showed me where to find an excellent source of help.  (And now I also know it's a 6th generation iPod Nano.)

The real test comes in a bit, when I try to actually replicate the procedures I 'learned' this morning.  You'll certainly hear about it, whether it goes well.... or badly!

Afterward (it only took half an hour!) I headed over to Acura's service department as long as I was in the neighborhood.  As soon as I said, "I just replaced the battery" the service rep finished my sentence with "and you need your code."  When I observed that obviously I wasn't the first person to come in with that problem, he replied that I wasn't even the first person that hour.  

And it turned out that the code was written in the front of one of the manuals in my glove box.  At least now I know where to find the code next time I need it.


No comments:

Post a Comment