Wednesday, February 5, 2014

I have been busy here at the house all day where I'm stuck waiting for my meds to arrive.  But I have a feeling that won't actually happen until tomorrow (it's now mid-afternoon and they're usually here before mid-morning due to the fact that they are perishable) and I'll get to have this fun all over again tomorrow.

Much of the day has been spent getting organized with all the Foothills Chapter Chair stuff.  I am feeling much better now that I've handled a whole bunch of related paperwork, e-mails, phone calls, etc.

I've also caught up on the remaining week's-worth of newspapers, done a bunch of laundry, and mopped the kitchen floor.  When I got tired of sweeping the front porch constantly I asked Tom to get up on the roof and sweep off all the leaves that were just sitting in that 'crack' where the sections come together.  

He did that today, and I've since swept off the porch.  
That's one less thing to do because it should stay a lot cleaner now.

Spoke with Netflix (a mini-rant follows.) Apparently what I want to do with regard to managing my BOBBI profile is not possible since I'm the actual holder (ie person paying the bills!) of the account.  Long story short: Just made an additional profile as MOM.  However the woman did sympathize with the issue, and said she'll pass the problem on up to the folks who run the site.  I know I'm not the only one who's the person paying for the account and would like to have his/her profile cleaned up now that other users on the account can create their own mini-sites with just their stuff on it!!!

It's been nippy here with the weather front that's been blowing through... the temps have plummeted below 70.  Rich posted on FB that his temps (in Quincy, IL) are going down to -14 tonight; he must really be missing Arizona around now!  I am so glad we don't have to worry about seeing this on OUR weather report 'any time soon'....

In the MY BAD department:
Tom spent well over an hour trying to 'fix' the scanner when he remembered that we have to scan things through PAINT.  Obviously I had forgotten that also, and feel badly that he wasted all that time trying to fix it when he has his own long list of stuff to catch up on after the last several weeks of Quartzsite visits and visitors!


I'm tired of being productive, so I think it's time to relax on the heating pad and watch another episode of Dexter.

No comments:

Post a Comment