Monday, February 10, 2014

Slight snafu with the tree people, so instead of being here this morning they'll be here this afternoon.  No real inconvenience, and on the plus side it means that I can go take a soak in the hot tub after my fairly intense Monday morning workout.  My legs are still a little wobbly!

Did I mention that after the new car battery was installed on Friday I haven't been able to listen to the radio?  I knew I'd have to reset the buttons - but had no idea that the message ENTER CODE would appear on the screen and prevent me from using the radio at all.  I did try pushing the 1-2-3-4-5-6 buttons but that wasn't it.  

So I called Acura this morning, and apparently there should be a sticker in the glove box with the code.  Of course <g> there isn't (sounds like Buick got wild and crazy when they detailed the car before selling it to me) but if I'll just bring the car in Acura will be able to get the number off of the radio.  At which point I'll be sure to write it down in the (500-page) basic manual for next time!
And now I'm off to soak for a bit.
Check back later and there could be more quilt pix!

No comments:

Post a Comment